V3 is suitable for a wide range of applications -industrial and commercial premises, retail, sports and leisure, warehouses, logistics and distribution centres.
The most exciting innovation in gas fired unit heaters for many years. Reznor’s extensive research and development hasresulted in a technically advanced range of unit heaters that delivers the highest possible standards of energy efficiency and performance.
Incorporating a radical new heat exchanger manufactured fromtitanium stabilised aluminised steel and advanced burner technology the V3 is compact, lightweight and cost effective.The comprehensive range provides end users, consulting engineers and installation contractors with the optimum unit heater solution whatever the application.
The V3 is particularly suited for difficult to heat areas such as warehouses with high racking.
• 4-pass heat exchanger achieves over 92% thermal efficiency
• Reduced carbon dioxide and NOx emissions
• Eligible for 100% enhanced capital allowances*
• Improved airflow and new louvre design provide longer air throws and reduced stratification within the building
• Aerodynamic heat exchanger profile reduces noise, allows high airflows for optimum temperature rise through the heater and minimises high roof space temperatures
• Optional air re-circulation thermostat continues to run the fan, after the burner has switched off, until heat in the roof space has been recycled
Extended Operational Life
• The titanium stabilised aluminised steel heat exchanger is particularly strong and durable providing additional temperature resistance. Its weld free construction ensures long life
• Self-aligning burner eliminates possible flame impingement and premature heat exchanger failure
• Single burner eliminates cross lighting problems on ignition
Easy Installation and Maintenance
• Reduced weight for quicker installation and simplified support requirements
• Concentric flue terminal provides both flue outlet and combustion air inlet thereby reducing installation time
• Balanced flue units eliminate the need for combustion air grilles in the wall Application Versatility
• Both horizontal and vertical downflow units are available
• Horizontal models range from 7 to 97kW
• Twelve downflow models 15 to 97kW with standard louvre or optional four way discharge
• Downflow units are ideal for warehouse applications
• Horizontal models may be suspended or base mounted on a suitable non combustible support
• The smallest unit is only 310mm high -making it ideal for mounting in confined areas e.g. underneath mezzanine floors
• Room sealed units draw combustion air from outside the building thereby preventing contaminants from entering the combustion zone
• Differential pressure switch shuts off the burner if either the flue or combustion air supply is obstructed
• Dual limit stats monitor the airflow to prevent overheating