The Mark MDA is a water-supplied suspended air heater which can discharge air horizontally or vertically. The unit has a powerful axial fan which means it is suitable for many applications. Mark offers an extensive range of accessories allowing it to be aligned to all applications.
For example, the unit can be made suitable for external air connection in combination with filtering and a mixing box for the destratification of fresh external air.
The Mark MDA is designed for use in showrooms, changing rooms, corporate hallways and garages.
• Manufactured with a corrosion-resistant Aluzinc housing as standard
• Copper/aluminium heat exchanger
• Highly versatile due to extensive configuration options
• Available as 230V or 400V
• Standard fan motor IP 54
• EEX (400V) IP 44 (EX II 2G EEX eII T3 and T4)
• EC motors on request
This model normally in stock for quick delivery.