Free Delivery on all UK Mainland orders
All goods will be delivered on a lorry with offloading facilities (where requested), deliveries will usually take 3-10 working days but we will inform you by phone or email to confirm a suitable delivery date for you. Delivery costs quoted are for mainland UK only (excluding highlands) , for delivery to Highlands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man or any other island, please contact the shop prior to ordering for a bespoke price. If you require delivery by a specific date, please let us know when ordering what this date is and we will inform you if we are able to meet your demands.
Many of our products can be exported directly from factories in Europe to your destination, please contact us with any export enquiries you may have.
Return Of Goods Policy
Do not return Goods to us without following the steps below. We will not be liable for any Goods returned to us that do not follow this procedure.
1. You have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the Goods whilst they are in your possession and up until the time when the Goods are physically returned to us. Notwithstanding any rights you have as a "consumer" under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 ("The Regulations") in relation to cancellation of an order or returning Goods to us, if any damage is caused to the Goods whilst they are in your possession, we may have a claim against you for breach of that statutory duty.
2. Before returning any Goods to us we request that you contact us in writing or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us that Goods are being returned and to obtain a return reference number.
3. In returning the Goods to us we request that you comply with the following requirements:
3.1. you state your original order reference number on any correspondence sent with the returned Goods to assist us in dealing with any refund efficiently;
3.2. return all the original packaging where possible to do so;
3.3. ensure that the Goods are packaged securely taking all measures where possible to prevent damage in transit;
3.4. on the outside of the parcel packaging, clearly mark the returns reference number and our postal address.
Returns Reference Number 123456789 Abercorn Heating Limited 107 Abercorn Street Paisley Renfrewshire PA3 4AT
3.5 Returns are only permitted for 30 days if the goods have not been used. Restocking fee is 25%.
3.6 If goods have been used returns are not permitted.
4. Except where otherwise agreed, you are responsible for returning the Goods to us. We ask that you please ensure that you obtain adequate proof of delivery as we will not be liable for any Goods that are lost or damaged in transit.
5. Where Goods have been damaged whilst in your possession we shall not be obliged to accept the return of those Goods. In such circumstances, we will notify you that the Goods are available for re-collection or re-delivery for which you shall be liable for any reasonable delivery charges incurred.
6. We shall inspect all Goods that are returned and should we deem the complaint for damaged or faulty Goods to be unjustified, we will inform you of the reasons for our decision and either notify you that the Goods are ready for collection or arrange for them to be re-delivered to you.
7. Where we accept the return of the Goods, we will provide you with either replacement Goods or a full refund or account credit as you request. Any refund will be repaid or credited within 30 days of being notified of your intention to cancel.
8. A re-stocking fee may be charged on incorrectly ordered items.
9. We can offer advice only on the size of heater required for your building, we do not offer any guarantees on this advise unless we have made a site visit or have architect's drawings with correct u values of building. In the unlikely event that your heater is not sufficient we will try to ensure a suitable arrangement is made to correct the problem.